Wednesday 27 June 2012

Firewood Cafe- A Napa Favorite

Haven't posted in a while cuz I've been swamped with work, so expect a lot of catch up posts in the next couple days. Without further ado...

Firewood Cafe! Loveeeee this place! It's fairly new to Napa, only a few years, but it's quickly become a family favorite in my household. Perfect for light Italian cuisine on a budget. For you Davis folks, it has a similar vibe to Rostini. 

Highlights on the menu: PROSCIUTTO ARUGULA PIZZA. So bomb. I prefer my prosciutto pizzas with fig and balsamic reduction, but this is by far the best arugula one I've had. They firewood pizza oven gets the thin crispy crust just right, and the prosciutto is always fresh and delicious. 

Looooooook at the cuteness! 



They have great pastas too, but the sauces are so rich I usually accompany my pizzas with a salad instead. They have a great deal going where you can pick your toppings and dressings to personalize it! Similar to Pluto's but on a smaller scale.

Then of course, the grand finale... This place has the BEST tiramisu I have ever had in the United States. Even when Alex and I went to Reno to one of the "Top 10 rated" italian places in the country their tiramisu wasn't better. Order it. You won't regret it. 

Pro tip, ask for a complimentary dish of assorted olives when you order :)

Yummy salad! :)


<3 Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment