Sunday 15 April 2012

"I LOVE SUSHI"


Last week I went to "I LOVE SUSHI" in Santa Cruz for my dear friend Giana's sister's 21st birthday! I was not sure how great it would be since they are both vegetarians (gross ;)) so imagine my surprise when they have a roll just for me on the menu! the "Jenny Love" roll! It was DELICIOUS and covered in mounds and mounds of fresh fish. 




Not only was the food awesome, but the restaurant was SO CUTE! Lookkkk!


Did I mention we got Miso soup, pickled cucumber, crab sushi, an orange, and a refill of sake on the house?! EAT HERE, you will not regret it.


Sexual. 

Plus, they have free dum dums on your way out the door! :)


Little J's rating-- 4.5 stars (Better than all sushi in Davis and second only to Sushi Sake in Reno ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment